The full form of DMIT is, Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test. It is a scientific study associated with fingerprint patterns and brain lobes. This will helps in understanding a unique inborn potential and personality. DMIT Test Technique has long been developed by scientist Dr.Howard Gardner and medical experts. DMIT Analysis will be based on Neuroscience and Multiple Intelligence Theory. Know your Strength and weakness by DMIT Test Report based on Dermatoglyphics and brain analysis. Know more about What is DMIT
DMIT Test for Children
DMIT Test for Children based on Important Parenting Tips. This is the complete Brain analysis which is uniquely adaptive, instinctive and responsive based on their needs and skill sets. 3 to 10 years is the ideal education must be holistic and really should facilitate the guidance based their learning style. The absolute education for almost any child involves equivalent participation from both sections of the brain. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test Influence on creativity and analytically thinking from the left & right sides of your brain. The capabilities must be gathered and focused with the right multiple intelligence test for kids. DMIT test provides a scientifically proven assessment program that will takes into every child unique potential. DMIT Report Provide Right Parenting Tips towards developing of specific core expertise from the childhood. Benefits of DMIT Test for Children
• Know your child inborn talents and natural character
• Identify your Children innate abilities
• Understand best learning style for Your Child
• Customize the learning programs based on Child learning style
• Improve the relationship between children and parents
• Understand the right parenting techniques and teaching style
• Select the Activities based upon their Multiple Intelligence and innate abilities
Important Parenting Tips for yourChild (3-10 Years)
• From 3 to 10 years, child undergo the education from Nursery to 5th Standard
• 80% Child Brain developments will be completed within 10 Years
• Every child is unique. Don’t under estimate your child abilities by comparing with other
• Every child born with multiple Talents. Parents and Teacher Should recognize it
• This is the best time to improve the Child memory Power
• Don’t put too much pressure on Child. This is a child Brain developments stag.
• Don’t give only importance to science and math’s. This is a Foundation stage, not a career stage
• Give importance to creativity and Different activities. This will help them to improve
memory and grasping power
• Teaching and understanding is traditional way. Understanding and teaching accordingly is the new way
• Don’t analyze a child in your way. Try to Understand the Generation gap and fill them with Proper Parenting Tips
Age group 3 to 10 years
Know your child Inborn Talent. Identify best learning style for your child. Select Activities based upon their innate potential. Identify your child Multiple Intelligence. Improve relationship between parents and children.
DMIT Test for Students
DMIT Test for students Age group: 11 years to 17 years important stage. Estimates
of the 70% of school aged students facing Study problem. DMIT Test integrate more
extreme pruning as the mind begins to concentrate and build a good identity.
Discovering best learning styles at this young age can better improve on IQ, EQ, CQ
AQ and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take. This may
be the stage where one can decide with regards to your careers.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Students (Age group: 11 years to 17 years)
• Understand students intrinsic potential
• Know your creative and analytical mind. Right and left side of mind
• Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
• Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ
• ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity
• Know your Best Learning Communication Characters
• Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres
• Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report
• Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences
• Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages
• Brain lobes analysis and DMIT Test Report suggest how to improve on your weaknesses
• Know your preferred best Learning Style. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Style Why DMIT Test need to be done for Students ?
• Students usually choose their academic stream subject based on parents pressure and not as per
student inborn talent or Multiple Intelligence.
• They will not follow an actual method to study that they should do. Parents putting effort to teach their children for many activities.
• As a result parents find maximum amount of students get average marks and very few get toppers.
• They need to see their child as to be topper in most Fields but of which child can not satisfy their parent’s desires.
• Parents are bothered for their children career. Children are attempting to oppose their parent’s. Maximum parents are not happy with their career.
• Many students are usually struggling for any proper Carrier following the completion of their study. They are getting confused on what to do.
• Relationship compatibility is currently a serious problem in our community.
• Relations are smashing frequently. Misunderstanding & lack of compromise are now usual phenomenon.
• People are actually victim of stress, confusion, disappointment and depression.
• Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware or well-known with their inborn talent and potentials.
• Maximum people take the wrong way with receptive of their capacity and so they do not proceed according to strength.
Age group 11 to 17 years
Know your Personal Quotients, IQ-EQ-AQ-CQ-SQ. Know you’re analytical and creative Skills. Understand your intrinsic potential. Get your Preferred Learning Style based on Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic. DMIT Career Guidance Test Career Guidance Test is a study of multiple intelligence. MI Theory is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner. According to Gardner people have various kinds of intelligence. In fact he thinks there are about eight different types of Multiple Intelligence. We almost all have most of these Multiple Intelligence. We will be often better in certain intelligence than some others. It’s essential to know regarding this Multiple Intelligence. So you could continue to acquire the ones you already very good at, and to be able to improve your some other Multiple Intelligence. All these multiple intelligence will define the Career Personality Test. Benefits of Career Guidance Test
• Identify your core multiple intelligence
• Understand your natural talents and character traits
• Identify the most suitable Career field and leadership styles.
• Know your EQ, IQ, CQ, AQ, SQ based on Career Guidance Test
• Know your Work Management Style based on Career Guidance Test
• Know you’re suitable Department based on your MI Theory
• Introspective, Interactive and Analytical Intelligences based on McKenzie Theory
• Know Your Personality Types suitable for career based on Holland’s Theory
• Identify your core competencies and develop according Career Guidance Test